Cyber Security Breaches Survey 2019
The Government has asked Ipsos MORI and its partner, the Institute of Criminal Justice Studies (ICJS) at the University of Portsmouth, to survey UK businesses and charities on the topic of cyber security. The survey has been endorsed by:
- The Confederation of British Industry (CBI)
- The Federation of Small Businesses (FSB)
- The Association of British Insurers (ABI)
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Tech UK
- The Charity Commission for England and Wales
- The Charity Commission for Northern Ireland
Interviews with businesses and charities will be taking place by telephone from October 2018 to December 2018. During this period, some organisations will be called by an Ipsos MORI interviewer from our Edinburgh office on 0131 561 4532, inviting them to take part.
Taking part is totally confidential for all individuals and organisations.
It will be published, with anonymised findings available to download from the Ipsos MORI website and the GOV.UK website in early 2019.
You can find out more about the survey in the FAQs tab as well as on the Government's GOV.UK website.
You can download our privacy notice for the survey here. This explains the purposes for processing your personal data, as well as your rights under data protection regulations.